Once Upon a Time is the first and second episodes plus the first, 20-minute episode of the first season of the animated series, Space Goofs which it premiered and aired in the first part on October 2, 1997 and the second part on October 9, 1997.
Five aliens go on vacation together in space (or, as Gorgious calls it a picnic), but their spaceship breaks down and they are left stranded on Earth. Not knowing a way to fix the spaceship, Etno encourages the other aliens to take shelter in an old abandoned house while he fixes the spaceship, lamp-shading the plot.
A few people disguised as pizza delivery boys realize the aliens are hiding in the house and attempt to evacuate them.
- Police Officers
- The show, Beach Blanket Bongos which Bud is watching was parodied from the 1965 AIP beach party film, Beach Blanket Bingo.
- The German comic book adaptation of this episode was used in Ein Heim Für Aliens: Vol. 1, that would have been translated from English soon.
- This is the first of the only two half-hour episodes since Toon In, Drop Out.
- This is one out of three episodes on the Alien Antics VHS, along with Venus Junior and One Minor Technicality.
- This is also its only an half-hour episode.
- This is the first episode to have an animated title card, since The Flyling and Party Time in Hell.
- In the episode, Night Watchers of the third season of Oggy and the Cockroaches, the four aliens (excepted Stereo) made a brief appearance as one of the visions before Oggy, Joey, Dee Dee and Marky turning back to normal just like the same episode of the first season.