Candy Caramella is the most sensitive alien of the Aliens' household. Obsessed with cleaning and decorating, Candy is a neat-freak, tom-girl, leader and a house-alien that he was sure to keep the house clean in a perfect condition, but not allow it to become a filthy, health hazard-like mess.
Apparently as a baby from his home planet, Zurkon, his mania came from Candy's mother, who would've been criticized from his diaper being dirty and stinky. He always gets in a feminine side to get some various male and female disguises by Etno's invention, the SMTV. Although possessing the largest cranium size within the group, he does not possess the largest brain.
He is often irrational, very effeminate, moody and overly dramatic, plus maniacally depressed until something else breaks and eats anything in the Aliens' house. Unlike Etno, Bud and the other aliens, he is also the last one to panic in a situation.
He is a short and slender green alien with a largest cranium in his head with six forehead creases, white fanged teeth, his red tongue and white eyes with red iris, and animal-like feet. Also, he wears an orange and brown polka-dotted apron and with many disguises from the SMTV.
- From the episode, Madame Zelza, his age was revealed to be 310 light-years old.
- In the intro in the first season, he is driving the spaceship, whereas in the second season, this has switched to Gorgious.
- His name could possibly be a reference to Caramel Candy.
- In the Latin American version, the character was changed to female.
- When Oggy, Joey, Marky, and Dee Dee are in the washing machine, their last form before going back to normal was Candy and the other aliens that made a cameo appearance in the episode, Night Watchmen from the third season of the animated series, Oggy and the Cockroaches.
- When Joe Dalton drinks a potion, he truns into variouys forms like Candy and Oggy as cameo appearance in the episode Fort Dalton from The Daltons.